7921 Hamilton Hwy, Tarrington VIC 3301
Iconic and Historic Cafe Catalpa is For Sale at Tarrington, only minutes to the east of Hamilton, Western Victoria. The Tarrington Village is the Winner of the 24th Annual Tidy Town Community Award. The Cafe has a large and loyal customer base and draws from a wide area. It is situated halfway between Melbourne and Adelaide, The Grampians and Warrnambool, and is supported by a large number of travellers. Cafe Catalpa has been operating as a Fully Licensed Restaurant since 2004.
This exciting and vibrant business is available as a Freehold Investment and on a Walk In Walk Out basis if required.
Cafe Catalpa features:
• Freehold Business on a 1 Hectare site at the Heart of Tarrington
• Liquor Licence which can be transferred
• Dining seating available for up to 100 people
• Large modern Kitchen
• Local wines, produce and Sub News
• Sought after Wedding and Party Venue
• Takeaway Coffee and Food available
• Themed Dinners
• Extensive Front Car Parking
• Turnover approximately $500k
The Current Owners are selling to devote time to family and other business interests. This business could meet all Visa requirements for migrants.
Cafe Catalpa is available for sale on a W.I.W.O. basis.
PRICE: Freehold $400,000. Business $275,000 plus SAV approx. $25,000.
For further information contact Stewart at Stewart Otton Real Estate.